The contents of this blog represent nobody but Dario Pardo.
I am Dario Pardo, the only Spaniard in Columbus, OH
My professional interests are as follows:
- Enterprise Java Development (Spring&Hibernate).
- Groovy and Grails Web Development.
- Up & coming languages for the JVM such as Clojure and Scala.
- OLTP and OLAP Database Modeling.
- Enterprise Application Integration (Talend, Pentaho BI, TIBCO BusinessWorks, DataStage, iWay).
- Web 2.0 technologies: DOM frameworks, Ajax frameworks, 360gs CSS framework, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla , Moodle, Magento, Zencart, etc…
- Mobile development (iPhone & Android).
I finally decided to start blogging because I believe that it is very important. In fact, everybody should start a blog to improve the skills as follows:
- Communication skills.
- Become a better IT professional by internalizing your findings/learnings and documenting them.
- Potentially becoming a part-time educator at some local university.
Hopefully some of my posts will save/help somebody from going bald and weighting 300 pounds like we all do in this missunderstood profession at some point .